Are you happy with your smile?
Many of our patients come to us because they are ready for a smile makeover. At Whitmore Dental, our first step is to spend time talking with you. Knowing your goals and dreams helps our team design a plan of care that’s customized for you.
Some of our patients have wanted to make changes to their smile for a long time. Others may have an important life event that’s driving the wish for change – such as a wedding or a new work opportunity.
Once we’ve talked, we use imaging software and your photo to show exactly how your future smile will look. For many of our patients, this is an exciting moment, as they realize what is truly possible.
Next, we’ll talk with you in more detail about the options for your teeth, so that you can make an informed choice.
Smile restoration is part of the discipline of restorative dentistry. The goal of restorative dentistry is to restore the health of your mouth, so that your teeth are healthy, attractive and functioning well. Dr. Marcus Whitmore has received advanced training and continuing education in restorative dentistry.
Our practice offers options for restorative dentistry including:
• Fillings. While some patients choose gold or silver amalgam fillings, we also offer fillings that blend with the color of your teeth.
• Crowns. These tooth-shaped caps fit completely over individual teeth, restoring a tooth’s shape, size and appearance.
• Bridges. Also known as partial dentures, bridges address tooth loss and blend in with existing teeth.
• Implants. A dental implant anchors to your jaw and is covered with a crown, so the overall implant looks like a living tooth.
• Dentures are another solution when many teeth are missing or need to be removed. Whitmore Dental offers several options for dentures, including New Face dentures, which sit on top of the jawbone (the alveolar bone), providing a more natural and flattering fit than traditional dentures.
Are you ready to talk about changes to your smile? We welcome your questions.
To arrange a consultation, contact Janet or Rachel at 877-779-4486. We are conveniently located at 5932 West Parker Road, Suite 600, Plano, TX 75093.